
This blog has, basically, one purpose: to show people my pictures. :)
I never really had an interest in taking pictures until I got my first camera. My first camera was this big, bulky, pink camera....it was really cool at the time! I could add little gadgets on my images, and change colors, so on and so forth. About 8 months later, my camera broke. I don't know how it broke, but all I know is that if it hadn't broke, then I would never have gotten my other pink camera. (which btw, is still an AWESOME CAMERA) .
Being without a camera for 4 months was real boring. I couldn't take pictures, or capture memories. I felt a little left out because of what happened. Oh well...life went on.
Christmas came, and guess what? I got another camera! It is a Canon PowerShot SD1100.....I LOVE it! It goes everywhere, and has been everywhere. After having it for over a year, I thought it was time for an upgrade, because the more I got an interest in taking pics, the more I wanted the better quality, the better mega pixels, etc..etc...so my for my birthday, (which is in exactly one week) I've asked for a Canon Rebel. Those things look really nice! Too bad they're real expensive :P.
Well, here goes with putting up pics. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment