

Life is good right now. It's been thoroughly busy, but I like it that way. I'm not the type of person to just sit around and do nothing. :-) I've been camping twice this year, plus I'm going to the beach next week. Cello lessons have been once a week, which have been going oh so well. I'm working a song right now that I just can't get down, but once I do, it will sound good.
My first camping trip was at Lake Morganton, Blue Ridge. My friends: Beth, Erin, Michael, Hannah, and Caleb came with me and my family. We had loads of fun! The first day we unloaded everything, and went for a swim. Oh, if only I could stay in a lake forever. It was so refreshing and relaxing. The second day we spent the day playing games, swimming, taking long walks, etc, etc....The 3rd day, another group of friends came down and went tubing with us. (I would post pictures, but I can't. :P) Anyway, that lasted for about 45 minutes, then all of us headed back for dinner and fellowship. It was a great time just to relax, and to get away from computers, tv, phones....It's nice to have these things, but I didn't miss them. It was actually fortunate that we had brought another van with us, because the day we got home, our van broke down. It was providential because if we had taken it up to the campsite, we would've had to spend a pretty penny to tow it down back to our place. Praise God for His timing of things, and not ours.
A couple weeks of getting back into schedule again, we left for another camping trip to Kentucky. My mom is a science teacher, and she had promised her students that she would take them to Mammoth Caves, so we went. It was all told 11 people. I was stuck with 5 12 yr. old boys though....that was interesting. :) Anyway, I had an AWESOME TIME! The cave was just so cool and fun to be listen to the tour guide about how it was formed "65 million years ago"....My butt it was formed 65 million years ago.....
It's good to be on vacation, but you can't be on vacation forever. After getting back, we've been busy with getting ready for my brother's graduation party! I'm so happy for him! Love you, dude! :) After his graduation party, we'll be leaving for Myrtle Beach with my Grandparents. I CANNOT WAIT!!! I love the beach!!! It's just a beautiful place...I hope to update after our beach vacation...
(Here's some pics from both camping trips!)
That last picture...just ignore my retarded legs, ok? :-)
ReplyDelete