


Summer is right around the corner, and boy am I excited! This means I get to go on lots of vacations and take TONS of pictures!! =) I don't think I've mentioned this,(this just shows you how long I HAVEN'T been updating) ;) but I am taking cello lessons! I've been doing it for about a month and a half now, and am enjoying it thoroughly! My teacher is Kim Vinson, and she is doing an excellent job so far. The songs I've been able to play by ear are 1) Pachelbel Canon in D 2)Ashokan Farewell and 3) Ode to Joy by Beethoven. For a couple years now, I've been wanting to play the cello, but now that I've started, I don't think I want to stop! I just LOVE playing! <3 Anyway, let me post some pics and let you enjoy. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment