Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My 3 month summer so far....


I've been such a slacker for not keeping up with my posts, but you know what? I'm going to try my best to keep an update every now and then.
I've been really busy this summer, which not just vacation, but just little things like going places. So far this summer, I've had one "vacation". Not that I wouldn't call summer "vacation" but an actual leave the house for a week, go camping, go to the beach...none of that...I went to Virginia for a week in June, and that's been my "out of state" vacation for the summer. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and hope to go with my family next year.
I get to go camping in the next 2 weeks up in north Ga, and am real excited. I haven't gone camping in forever, and we used to go as a family all the time!! I guess it makes the times we go even more fun. =)
School for me will start the first week of September. I'll be starting my junior year, which is like whoa! I remember my older friends starting junior year, and me only an 8th grader. I can't believe how fast time flies. My sister has 2 years left of college. (She took a year off to work, but she's going to GSU this semester.) My brother just graduated high school, and will probably work for another year to earn more money, then go to college. It's exciting, but sad. I remember being homeschooled by Mum, and always having my bro and sis around. Now, they're not here anymore! I guess that's life.
I hope to update next week or sometime after I go camping.
Well, there's that. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment